Delaware Wedding Photographer
Like Oprah, I have favorite things! Unfortunately I will not be giving away any cars today, sorry! As a way for you all to get to know me better, I want to show you some of my favorite things. I am not a spokesperson for any of these and don’t receive anything for telling you about them. I just really love them!
1. ModCloth.com – I really believe I was born in the wrong decade when it comes to fashion. I LOVE the vintage style dresses from ModCloth.com. Especially the Traveling Cupcake Dress. I have it in pink and cats! When I find something I love I buy it in multiple colors.
2. The 21 Day Fix – This year I am really trying to be more healthy and so far I’m doing pretty well. I didn’t drink ANY soda in January and it wasn’t very hard, surprisingly. I am currently on the second round of The 21 Day Fix program. In the first round I lost 5 pounds and 3.5 inches. I don’t have to count calories which is just so helpful for me. I think that’s why other programs did not work for me in the past. At first I thought I was going to starve to death but now I’m used to eating smaller meals and sometimes don’t even eat all of my daily allotted containers.
3. Erin Condren Planner – I am not an organized person which isn’t the best when you’re a business owner. One thing that has helped is my new planner. You can fill it in by month and there’s even a section for days with areas for morning, day, and night. There’s also stickers for appointments and birthdays. There are tons of styles and you can even customize with your name and pictures.
4. Spanish Lattes – There’s a local spot, Governor’s Cafe, that serves Spanish lattes. I don’t know anywhere else that serves them and I am just obsessed. A Spanish latte is espresso with steamed condensed milk. The condensed milk makes it sweet so I don’t have to add any sugar. It’s just heavenly and I wish all cafes served them. They’re also the reason I schedule most of my consultations at Governor’s Cafe!
5. Vega One Bars – I recently went to a vitamin store and asked about bars that aren’t full of crap. Since I’m going to Las Vegas in a few weeks and making my own meals just isn’t a realistic option, I wanted something good for me that could hold me over until I found a decent place to eat. She showed me several so I bought a few different brands. The Vega One Bar was the first one I tried and it was SO DELICIOUS. I got the chocolate peanut butter flavor. Now, I’m not vegan in the least. I love meat, eggs, and milk. This bar was so delicious you wouldn’t even realize it’s a vegan option.
So tell me, what are a few of your favorite things? Leave a comment so I can check them out!
Exposed Branches Photography specializes in wedding, family, and maternity photography in Delaware and surrounding areas.